Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lunch!

Breakfast & Lunch are by FAR the hardest meals for me.  This is when I would typically eat a bagel, sandwich, cereal or things like that... but not anymore! 

Today I decided to make a stir-fry meal, the picky paleo way.  And it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!

Here's a picture: 


Yummm! I scarfed it down in about 5 seconds like a pig! 

Here's my concoction! (This is only one serving)


Ingredients:

1/4 lb.      Organic Ground Chicken
1/2 cup    Chopped Broccoli
1/2 cup    Sliced Thin Carrots
1               Navel Orange (Squeezed)
                 Honey
                 Coarse Ground Pepper

To Cook:

I used a small skillet (I was just cooking for myself this time) and greased it with some good ole' pasture raised butter (this is what my doc recommended I use, even though it is dairy).  Put in the chicken and let it get a little cooked, and then add in the pepper.  I just eyeball it because I can kind of tell how much I like.  Then add in your carrots & broccoli.  Let them all sizzle for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the honey! (I make sort of a bullseye around the pan) Stir again & then squeeze the orange into the mixture.  You can add more honey or pepper to your liking.  Put in a bowl & serve! 

Hope you enjoy!! 


Love to all!

Terri


1 comment: